which should be placed in the same folder where the .cvd files are ...
But I don't find any .cvd files (Windows 2000)

Thanks
Re: Own signatures [ In reply to ]
For the w32.clamav.net build, they'll be in C:\Program Files\clamAV\data
by default. For the SOSDG build, C:\clamav-devel\etc.

You can also find 3rd-party addons like Sane Security
(http://www.sanesecurity.co.uk/) and MSRBL
(http://www.msrbl.com/msrbl-spam).

Bret

Re: Own signatures [ In reply to ]
Bret Miller skribis je 2008-05-29 17:53:
> For the w32.clamav.net build, they'll be in C:\Program Files\clamAV\data
> by default. For the SOSDG build, C:\clamav-devel\etc.

I see. But I was told to look for .cvd files, and it are .cld files.
That's why I didn't find them.

Thanks!
Re: Own signatures [ In reply to ]
I have a main.cvd in both locations... (I have both installed, though
only using the SOSDG build at present.)