Mailing List Archive

ClamAV causes 100% CPU in Windows 2008 Server
A couple of our users have mentioned and we have verified that the Windows version of ClamAV causes the CPU to spike to 100% in 2008 Server.

Bill Nelson
Re: ClamAV causes 100% CPU in Windows 2008 Server [ In reply to ]
William Nelson wrote:
> A couple of our users have mentioned and we have verified that the Windows version of ClamAV causes the CPU to spike to 100% in 2008 Server.
>
> Bill Nelson

From my experience with the Cygwin version, unless you have the latest
experemental build of cygwin1.dll with ClamAV, you will experience
problems due to some major changes in the way 2008 handles signals iirc.

Now, if your using the native windows version without Cygwin, I'm not
sure. Could be related, but i'm not sure what the fix is.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org