No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
127.0.0.1:3310

Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.

Thank You,
Mona

--
Thank you & Best Regards,
Mona
Re: ClamAV Issue - 127.0.0.1:3310 Connection refused [ In reply to ]
On 22/08/2023 08:53, Mona AlRekabi via clamav-users wrote:

> Dear,
>
> Kindly, we installed ClamAV Antivirus on Windows Server and we face the
> following issue:
>
> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
> it 127.0.0.1:3310 <http://127.0.0.1:3310>
>
> Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.

Hi Mona

There isn't enough information here for anyone to help you. I'm going to
assume you're not trying to reach 127.0.0.1 from another machine.

What guide did you follow for installing?

Which program is returning this error? Is it running on the same host as
Clamd?

Did you look at the Clamd and Freshclam log files? Are there any errors?

Does the Windows firewall permit TCP 3310 to/from localhost?

Did you look at the Windows Event Log for errors?

What have you already done to try to diagnose the problem?

Regards,

Adam Sweet

Re: ClamAV Issue - 127.0.0.1:3310 Connection refused [ In reply to ]
Kindly, the CamAV is installed in Window Server and the user try to access
an application hosted on this Server.
From time to time, this issue display:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
127.0.0.1:3310

Moreover, I have the Clamd and Freshclam log files.
When I search the Log file, I couldn’t found anything.
To be honest with you, maybe I didn’t search it correctly, If you can help
me how to search the Log files.

Thank You in advance,

?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?:?? ?? ??? Adam Sweet via clamav-users <
clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>:

> On 22/08/2023 08:53, Mona AlRekabi via clamav-users wrote:
> >

> > Dear,
> >
> > Kindly, we installed ClamAV Antivirus on Windows Server and we face the
> > following issue:
> >
> > No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
> > it 127.0.0.1:3310 <http://127.0.0.1:3310>
> >
> > Please, provide us with the suggested solutions of this issue.
>
> Hi Mona
>
> There isn't enough information here for anyone to help you. I'm going to
> assume you're not trying to reach 127.0.0.1 from another machine.
>
> What guide did you follow for installing?
>
> Which program is returning this error? Is it running on the same host as
> Clamd?
>
> Did you look at the Clamd and Freshclam log files? Are there any errors?
>
> Does the Windows firewall permit TCP 3310 to/from localhost?
>
> Did you look at the Windows Event Log for errors?
>
> What have you already done to try to diagnose the problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam Sweet

> https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-documentation

Thank you & Best Regards,
Mona
Re: ClamAV Issue - 127.0.0.1:3310 Connection refused [ In reply to ]
Kindly, in general if you can tell me what is the cause of the issue:

Re: ClamAV Issue - 127.0.0.1:3310 Connection refused [ In reply to ]
Is perhaps your freshclam update attempting to connect to localhost or something?

— Sent from my iPhone