Mailing List Archive

Txt.Downloader.Generic-6298945-0 FOUND
Hi all,

Recently my clamav scan summary has starting showing a positive result
for 'Txt.Downloader.Generic-6298945-0' in the following directory:

> /home/a/.cache/mozilla/firefox/aumvdtqj.default-release/cache2/entries/79B6E3A1CE2A151EBE6E39D2C50B6F304AFA5F65:
> Txt.Downloader.Generic-6298945-0 FOUND

Does anybody know whether or not this is a trojan?

If I delete the Firefox cache it disappears for a few scans but
eventually it comes back.

Any idea what I should do to prevent this?

I am on Firefox 105.0.2 (64 bit) on Fedora 35

Here is the scan summary: