Mailing List Archive

Some Projects Missing from ClamAV Windows Source tree
All,

I know support for Windows ClamAV has been stopped.
But still I was able to find a download link for Windows ClamAV Sources.

I want to add some more functionality into it by adding some driver
components (I will be releasing it under GPL, don't worry).

Problem that I am seeing is that I see some projects missing in the sources
to name a few are AVGui, clamAV, clamAVAddin, etc.

Can any one on the list help me in getting the full source tree of Windows
ClamAV sources.

Regards
Deepak