match routing) to the IPT network and route the rest to the PBX?

TIA

Scott
Re: CMM 6 Pri's [ In reply to ]
That's essentially what you do, but I'm not sure about dial-peers. We just use a route pattern as a catchall that forwards any unknown calls to the PBX. It's very important to remember a few things:
a.. The calling search space you assign to the trunks from the PBX to CCM should not include the partition which has the default route pattern back to itself. This could result in loops, which would be bad.
b.. The PBX has to handle the 'unknown' extensions with either error tone or message. It can not send unknown extensions to the Call Manager. Well, it could, as long as you programmed things properly as mentioned above, but it would be dangerous.