Is this normal?

thanks in advance.
Leo
Re: ip phone: transfer call [ In reply to ]
This is normal for CCM 3.3.3 and lower. I believe it is 'fixed' in v3.3.4 and 4.x but I couldn't find anything in the release notes about it.

Essentially, a phone can have only two calls active at once per line. By pressing the transfer button, you are initiating a new call - when you already have two in queue, you can't initiate a third.

They have some way to work around it, but I don't like it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800945a6.shtml