Mailing List Archive

authentication
Hello,

I have had problem for three weeks.
I want to authenticate and authorize calls come from gw based on the ip address of gw via radius. My gw is 5350.
I dont use gatekeeper. I only use radius.
Access request must go to radius when a call come from a gw, and radius must authenticate in repect of ip address of gw. pls help me. thanks.

GWsender----------->myGW----------->gsm channel bank

radius

aaa authentication login h323 group radius
aaa authentication ppp h323 group radius
aaa authorization exec h323 group radius
aaa authorization network h323 group radius
aaa accounting exec h323 start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network h323 start-stop group radius
aaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group radius

voice class aaa 1
authentication method h323
authorization method h323
accounting method h323

controller E1 3/1
ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-28 type r2-digital

radius-server attribute 8 include-in-access-req
radius-server attribute 32 include-in-access-req format %i
radius-server attribute nas-port format c
radius-server configure-nas
radius-server host x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server key 7 104D034322
radius-server vsa send accounting
radius-server vsa send authentication

call application voice remote_ip tftp://a.b.c.d/app_remote_ip_authenticate.2.0.0.tcl

dial-peer voice 1 pots
huntstop
application remote_ip
destination-pattern 9054T