Mailing List Archive

VMware - CallManager with live phones
I currently use VMware on my virtual CallManager box for testing patches
and service packs. Has anyone found a way to install live Cisco IP
phones to the virtual CallManager? The only way I can think of doing
this is to attach my PC that has VMware installed to a Cisco switch and
have the IP phone connected to the switch. The switch will then be
connected to a router so the there is routing between the devices.

ATTENTION
The information contained in this message may be legally privileged
and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.