(UM)V-Mail? If so, can I change that?

TIA

Scott
Re: V-mail(UM) [ In reply to ]
As far as I know, the original called party is maintained when the call is sent to Unity. If the original called party does not have a voicemail box, then the rules are applied, likely the opening greeting is played. Not the best, but not sure if there is any way around it. Our old system had the smarts such that the phone would line B would continue to ring if line A had no voicemail.

I would be interested in hearing comments from others if they have found a work around or alternatives.