breaking anything?

Thanks

Mohan
Cisco Callmanager ip address [ In reply to ]
Hi All,

Is it possible to change the ip address of the Cisco CallManager without
breaking anything?

Thanks

Mohan
RE: Cisco Callmanager ip address [ In reply to ]
Mohan Pokkali [mailto:mohan@za.uu.net] wrote:

> Is it possible to change the ip address of the Cisco CallManager without
breaking anything?

Go to <http://www.cisco.com> www.cisco.com, put "change ip address
callmanager" in the "Search"-Field and read the
first of the results.

--
Greetings from Weimar / Germany

Thomas Voigt
Re: Cisco Callmanager ip address [ In reply to ]
Yes, you should be able to change the IP address of a callmanager, but make
sure you have thought everything through.

For example,

- If you are using Unity, make sure you reconfig the integration with the
new IP address.
- If you are using DNS, update the forward/reverese pointers.
- If you are using LMHOSTS, make sure you update that file.

-Greg.