Mailing List Archive

PLEASE help!
I am using an AS5350 for voip purposes. At one time I request digits from
the users, as in PIN code or destination number, and I also have programmed
a timeout of 3-4 seconds between digits. I have two types of voip users:
prepaid and postpaid. The postpaid users don't get to hear voices, only
tones. The prepaid get to hear how much money and time they have left on
their cards.

Here comes to problem: the timeout DOES NOT work on the prepaid cards.
Somehow using 'media play' hindres the timeout mechanism somehow. If instead
of media play is play tone, the timeout works just fine...

Can any TCL guru on this list solve the problem?

Thank you!