time. Is there anyway to get these phones working to appease this guy
until I can do the upgrade?

Thanks in advance!!
<M>

Marc Hering

Network Engineer

The Gale Company

The Gale Company is one of the largest real estate companies in the industry with a global portfolio exceeding 60 million square feet of office space. For more information contact 973-301-9500 or visit www.TheGaleCompany.com
Re: 7970 on CCM 3.2? Possible? [ In reply to ]
I spent several days on this in the Cisco RTP TAC lab. It did not go well. Best to just upgrade.

Even if you did get it to work, you would jeopardize the stability of your attempted upgrade beyond 3.2

/Wes

Hering, Marc wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to get a 7970 Phone working on Call Manager version 3.2.3 I know it isn't supported in 3.2, but One of our Execs ordered a case and wants them installed ASAP (Welcome to my world ;) ) I was planning an upgrade to 3.3.4 but this is going to take some time. Is there anyway to get these phones working to appease this guy until I can do the upgrade? Thanks in advance!! <M>

Marc Hering

Network Engineer

The Gale Company The Gale Company is one of the largest real estate companies in the industry with a global portfolio exceeding 60 million square feet of office space. For more information contact 973-301-9500 or visit http://www.thegalecompany.com/"]www.TheGaleCompany.com