gateway) automatically forward the authorization code digits so that when a
call comes into his internal extension, it will pass the authorization code
to the telco and forward to his home phone number.

We are using T1 PRI.

Thanks in advance

Mike Roberts
Hayes/ANS
mroberts@hcs.net
Re: Long distance with authorization code [ In reply to ]
You could possibly setup a special Route Pattern in CCM and a special
dial-peer in your h323 gateway.

in your pots dial-peer use the "prefix" cmd to setup your entire dial
string. Place several commas (,) between the e164 number and the auth
code. 1comma = 1 second pause. I *think* the router will send the e164
number in the out-of-band ISDN setup message, then pause for N seconds,
then send the auth code as inband DTMF.

If this does not work with ISDN, then I'm certain it will work with
CO/centrex/analog lines if you have any available.

Otherwise, A custom CRS script could do this with a consultative
transfer. Or Cisco Personal Assistant may be able to do this. The
CRS/PA options should work regardless of PSTN ckt type.

/Wes