looking forward lists comments

thanks
karthi
RE: rural setup [ In reply to ]
It is possible, but you cannot guarantee QoS over wireless as it is a shared
medium.

ipphone--switch--bs-* *-bs--router--fxo--PSTN

You could use CallManager Express (CME) on the router, power bricks for the
phones, and keep cost to a minimum. If you need voicemail check out the
Cisco Unity Express (CUE) module for the router.

/Wes