live happy ever after? Or is there a way to turn a working subscriber into a
publisher and add the old publisher as a new subscriber. Any ideas?

-DJ

Re: Failed Publisher [ In reply to ]
Unfortunately no. Your best bet will be to reinstall the pub making sure it
has no IP connectivity to the subscribers. Then use BAT to import whatever
you can and configure the pub using the web pages of the sub as a template.
This might take a while but will be pretty painless otherwise. After the
pub is done and you've tested registering phones to it you'll have to do a
clean install of the subs to get them added back into the cluster.

-Ryan