I would think if IPCC works with it, then CM would have to also?

I’m getting ready to by new 78xx servers to replace my ICS 7750 and we are looking at killing our AD 200 domain and bring up a new 2003 domain. It would be really nice to have everything working on 2003 :-)

Scott
Re: AD 2003 [ In reply to ]
Hello, i finished my problem,

The solution are the dial plan configuration in my snom server
and is this
tel to gateway:
from to Argument
sip:5100@~* sip:$$$%@~* sip:{user}@ip-gateway

gateway to gateway:
from to
Argument
sip:ani-number@ip-gateway sip:$$$%@~* sip:{user}@ip-gateway

thanks all and specially to Roland H. Alden
Regards, Cristian