Any links or just point me in the right direction would be of help.

Thanks

Scott
Re: IPCC Script (ICD) [ In reply to ]
I've been asked for something similar by my support group and would be
interested in any responses.

Anthony Mendoza

On 6/8/2004 9:17 AM, Voll, Scott wrote:
> I know that someone asked this question but I can't find it.
>
> I need to check to see if any agents are logged in before calls go into
> the queue. If no agents are logged in, I want to redirect the call.
> Any links or just point me in the right direction would be of help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of
recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its
attachments in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any system and destroy any copies.
RE: IPCC Script (ICD) [ In reply to ]
Hello,

What you want to do is use the "Get reporting statistic" widget ro collect
"Logged-In Resources" for your CSQ. This data point should be stuffed into
an Integer variable which you can then check using an "if" widget. i.e. "(if
loggedin > 0 ) {enter Q} else {redirect to managers cell phone}" you get
the idea...

There are a lot of other pieces of info about the queue that you can get via
the reporting stats. This allows you to give treatment while people are in
queue. i.e. if all your agents log out while a person is in queue, you
could send the custmer to voicemail. Or if the total number of people in
queue is great than X do Y etc.

-charles