So we can bill out per department.

TIA.

Scott
RE: CM 3.3.4 Call Detail Reporting (CDR) [ In reply to ]
This should be what you're looking for:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide09186a008011aabd.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide09186a00801ed2d9.html

Second link covers CM 4.01.

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net on behalf of Voll, Scott
Sent: Fri 6/4/2004 1:29 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Cc: Portland Area Cisco Users Group
Subject: [cisco-voip] CM 3.3.4 Call Detail Reporting (CDR)

Can someone point me to a link that describes all the fields in the Call
detail report table in the CDR Database, please?

Our DBA is going to setup a report so we can report:

Extension, long distance called number, number of minutes per call

RE: CM 3.3.4 Call Detail Reporting (CDR) [ In reply to ]
Scott,

Search for "globalcallid_callid" then choose your version of CCM from the
search results.

/Wes