pub)

TIA

Scott
Re: Red light on SAP on ICS 7750 [ In reply to ]
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ics/ics26/icstg26/tshw2.htm

-Ryan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Voll, Scott" <Scott.Voll@wesd.org>
To: <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 9:57 AM
Subject: [cisco-voip] Red light on SAP on ICS 7750

RE: Red light on SAP on ICS 7750 [ In reply to ]
The message you have means (most likely) that ICS System Manager running on
your publisherCM has connected to the device via telnet to configure
something. As for why your red light is on, your best bet is to run
"copylogfiles.bat" and then search for "LED" in the file contents of the
resulting directory.

/Wes