the same switch? If so, is there a version of CatOS I should upgrade to
that would support it, or do I need to go to IOS? Thanks in advance!

Jesse
RE: Multiple Span Configuraton [ In reply to ]
I know in Native you can do multiple SPAN configurations. I just got
done setting up IPCC Express also and needed to use RSPAN due to my
topology. That might be an option also. My topology looks like this:

VGW--CAT 6509--CAT 3550--IP Phones

Cat6509 config

monitor session 1 destination interface Fa3/44 (IPCC Server NIC#2)
monitor session 1 source remote vlan 202
monitor session 2 source vlan 102 rx (VGW, CM, Unity)
monitor session 2 destination remote vlan 202

Cat3550 config

monitor session 1 source vlan 102 rx (IP Phones)
monitor session 1 destination remote vlan 202 reflector-port Fa0/24

Vlan 102 is my Voice vlan and 202 is the RSPAN Vlan.

Scott