Mailing List Archive

Question on software to run with Lucent Excel Switch EXS2000
Hi folks,
We have a Lucent Excel EXS2000 with 80 x T1 capacity. Please recommend a
decent software that will allow us to make good use of this dum-switch. I
heard a lot about ADS and so on. Thanks for any feed-back.

Cheers,

Frank Kim
Loud Packet, Inc. / TelePacket, Inc.
27455 Tierra Alta Way, Suite A.
Temecula, CA 92590
Mobile: 909-757-5119
Main: 714-263-9000
Direct: 714-263-9099
Fax: 909-494-4425
Email: frank@loudpacket.com
frank@telepacket.com
Web: http://www.loudpacket.com
http://www.telepacket.com

***Free 5mbps tier 1 internet bandwidth at One Wilshire, Los Angeles***
http://www.telepacket.com/docs/Free_Internet.doc

### Discussion for VoIP related topics ###
*** <http://www.voip-forums.com/> http://www.VoIP-Forums.com ***
*** http://www.SIP-Forums.com <http://www.sip-forums.com/> **
Re: Question on software to run with Lucent Excel Switch EXS2000 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

We have same switch with 32 x E1 capacity. We are using ADS 5.1. Software
seems to be running OK.
However we have problem with SS7 module. There is saying some error
something like "number not completed".
Did you have this problem before?
Can you give me some recommendation and advice on this issue?
I hope somebody in this list point me to the right direction.

tia,

Ganbold