Mailing List Archive

Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT
I'm hoping one of the Cisco Guys can answer this question.

When are CM, Unity, and IPCC going to support Active Directory 2003?
This is a needed feature.

TIA

Scott
RE: Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT [ In reply to ]
Scott,

The more customers who inform their account teams about the requirement for
this feature, the sooner it will be delivered.

/Wes

Re: Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT [ In reply to ]
To add on to Wes' comment Unity 4.0(3) does support AD 2003. It's just the
CCM side that does not.

-Ryan

RE: Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT [ In reply to ]
Ryan--

Can you point me to some documentation on this? I knew it supported
Exchange 2003 but I didn't know about AD 2003. Will Unity run on a
Windows 2003 Server OS?

Re: Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT [ In reply to ]
I don't believe you can run it on Win2003 no. I was thinking of Exchange
2k3.

RE: Active Dirctory 2003 Support 4 IPT [ In reply to ]
Unity is not yet supported on 2k3 servers.