call CDRs generated. One coming in from the PRI to the CCM.. Then another
from CCM to the destinations. Is there a field that relates these two
records together?

I see that the globalCallID_callId, and the origLegCallIdentifier fields are
the same on those calls. Are those values incremented forwardly forever or
do they recycle.. if so, how often do they recycle? Also the transfered
call has a joinOnBehalfOf value that isn't 0. What is that field?

Kyle Stone
RE: Tracing a call transfer in CDRs.. [ In reply to ]
Hi Kyle,

This might help some:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_admini
stration_guide09186a00801ed2d9.html

I believe you will find the destLegIdentifier field useful.

Beyond that, callid are monotonically increasing, but they are assigned per
node, and it is possible for a new call to start before the transfer is
attempted.

/Wes