-1? What is the syntax?

TIA

Scott
RE: CRA Changeing Value of Integer [ In reply to ]
Answer: Decrement

-----Original Message-----
From: Voll, Scott
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:00 AM
To: pacug@patch.com; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] CRA Changeing Value of Integer

I want to tell the user how many callers are in front of them.

I have setup my script and everything is working well. I get the
position in que from ICD and it reports lets say 4. My integer value is
now 4. But I want to play a prompt that says, "There are 3 Persons qued
before you. Your estimated wait time is xxx Seconds."

So I play a prompt P[thereare] + LineInQue + P[personsEstWT] + WaitTime
+ P[Seconds]

So Back to the question, How do I change the integer value? LineInQue
-1? What is the syntax?

TIA

Scott

RE: CRA Changeing Value of Integer [ In reply to ]
Scott,

Any chance you could share your script with me? I am wanting to implement
the same thing and I really don't want to re-invent the wheel if I can help
it.

Tm

Tim Medley
Appia Communications