Mailing List Archive

CCM and Asterisk..
I've got an Asterisk to H323 bridge working... but I'm having a few
problems..

I got everything working by setting up CCM as a H323 endpoint in
Asterisk, and the Asterisk box as a gateway in CCM.

I've got two issues..

1. If I call off net.. (Asterisk -> CCM -> Cisco 5300(I think) -> PRI)
the calls will proceed.. connect, and I get about 4-5 seconds of RTP and
* tells me the remote end terminated my call. I look at my CCM CDR's
and the call had a zero length duration and no inbound caller ID.

2. None of my calls seem to be registering a callerID from the Asterisk
box.
3. I can call *->CCM and stay on-net and everything works fine...
4. I can call from the CCM to * and everything works fine there...

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions as to what might fix CCM not
seeing the CID, and possibly why I can't make an off-net call for longer
then 5 seconds.

Kyle Stone