place in que, etc. How do I tell the caller?

TIA

scott
RE: CRA Script [ In reply to ]
Scott,

IPCC uses the system default Music On Hold specified in CM. You need to
change it system wide in order for it to be "real" Music On Hold. Playing
music prompts between message prompts works, except for when the caller is
reserved to a resource or the agent places the caller on hold. This is when
the default System music on hold is played.

Jesse