and call other numbers without reentering the card number.

Thank you,
Costin
RE: Heeeelp! conference mode?! [ In reply to ]
Is that the TCL2.0 or TCL1.0 debit card program from cisco?

The only one I've seen that supports a long pound was the 2.0 version,
and I never got ti to work either.. But I didn't want it to work, as I'm
logging the calls with Radius and it's sketchy at best trying to create
multiple records since it ignores radius auth stop requests.

Kyle Stone