Mailing List Archive

Re: cisco-voip Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3
How does "marking these routes as Urgent routes" effect the handling of
the call within CallMgr?

Peter J. Mauro Peterj@ufl.edu <mailto:Peterj@ufl.edu>

Network Engineer, CCNP-VA Phone: (352) 392-2061

OIT-Network Services IPhone:(352) 273-1052

University of Florida Gainesville, Fl 32611

RE: Re: cisco-voip Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3 [ In reply to ]
Urgent bypasses normal Digit Analysis and forces the call out the gateway the moment all digits are matched.

This means that for 9.911, the moment it sees the last 1, its sent to the gateway, rather than going through the dial plan.