what timeticks. Is there?

Thanks in advance,
Costin
Re: Timeticks anyone? [ In reply to ]
localtime( ( ( time() * 100 ) - sysUptime.0 ) + timeticks ) / 100 )

SNMP timeticks are 100th's of a second. In every case I'm aware of, IOS
MIB's will report as ticks-since-boot. Likewise, subtract the system's
uptime (sysUptime.0) w/ current time (time()) which will give you the time
of the last boot, then add the timeticks for the event you're interested
in.