Mailing List Archive

One way audio between gateway and CCM...
Okay.. my 7960 on CCM can send audio to my asterisk gateway which routes
it to a softphone. But I can't seem to route audio back to the CCM.
I've tried several softphones and computers, so it's not related to the
softphone, nor pc.. and yes. I tested the mics. Any thoughts?
Suggestions?

Kyle
Re: One way audio between gateway and CCM... [ In reply to ]
O/w voice passthrough is known issue.
I don't know about asterics, but CCM is working in signallign proxy mode
and you need direct voice route from gateway to asterix PBX, or, it may
be, to your softphone.

Check UDP flow on your router and on your computer.
You can do it with help of tcpdump or another programm.
Did you test other softswitches from your computer?

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 09:55:46AM -0500, Kyle Stone wrote:

>Okay.. my 7960 on CCM can send audio to my asterisk gateway which routes
>it to a softphone. But I can't seem to route audio back to the CCM.
>I've tried several softphones and computers, so it's not related to the
>softphone, nor pc.. and yes. I tested the mics. Any thoughts?
>Suggestions?
>

>Kyle

Oleg Shevtsov
Chief of NOC InterExchange Carrier
phone +380442399740
mobile +380672341642
fax +380442468910
http://www.ixcaccounting.com
RE: One way audio between gateway and CCM... [ In reply to ]
What ver. Of CM? What gateway are you using? Model, Protocol (MGCP,
H323, SIP), IOS.

Scott