Mailing List Archive

Ohphone and other software VoIP phones used with Cisco Callmanager, and etc..
Anyone used Ohphone or other VoIP sofware phones with a CM or Cisco
Gateways?
I'm wonder how to do it and what it entails using/doing.. We currently
use Cisco Phones, CallManager, and Gateways.

Kyle
Re: Ohphone and other software VoIP phones used with Cisco Callmanager, and etc.. [ In reply to ]
hi,

I don't know about CM: it realy sucks, but I use it with
gateways, gatekeepers and softswitches. It works fine with GWs
and GKs made by Cisco. Some problems occurs with Clarent GK
in registration because of fake Clarent's registration precedure.

OhPhone gives a lot of information during the call, so you can look at
it and find what's wrong(or ask at list).

--
Oleg Shevtsov
Chief of NOC InterExchange Carrier

Re: Re: Ohphone and other software VoIP phones used with Cisco Callmanager, and etc.. [ In reply to ]
Cisco makes a softphone for CM. IPBlue VTGO is skinny too:
http://cco.cisco.com/en/US/partners/pr67/pr29/pr251/partner_strategic_data_sheets_list.html

Candace