UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL
863.956.5891
RE: SP4/SP4a [ In reply to ]
Mike:
Just for the heck of it, I installed SP4a without uninstalling SP4 on my
lab CallManager and it appears it did the upgrade just fine. It now
shows SP4a. Another thing is the only mention in documentation of
uninstalling SP4 first before installing SP4a is in the email that Cisco
sent out, but if you read the Readme notes for SP4a, it does not mention
that you have to uninstall SP4 first.

I have to do this "patch" anyways this Saturday as it really is
affecting us. I think I'll take the safe route and uninstall SP4 first.
Has anyone installed SP4a yet?

-Oliver