Mike Roberts, CCIE #6260
Hayes/Advanced Network Services
mroberts@hcs.net <mailto:nmroberts@hcs.net>
RE: Reset configuration on Callmanager [ In reply to ]
You would need a backup of a blank install with the same servername before
anything was configured in the database.
There is no "wr erase". If you have a backup of a blank db, you can simply
restore that blank db using stiBackup. Make sure the server names are the
same and follow all the ususal rules for backup/restore.

/Wes