which is 9999. Anyone can help me on this ?

Regards,
Hardman
RE: IPCC Enterprise: VRU PIM Error [ In reply to ]
check your dns - especially the reverse lookup of the pim ip address on the cra machine

there is a "feature" in the cra logging process that makes it pretty blocking on reverse resolve

your dns timeout is probably around minutes; hello message timeout around 10s. cra wants to log the attempt with fqdn. put 1 + 1 together and you get what's happening here

--

deejay

_____