Mailing List Archive

7940 \ hearing problem
Has anyone had any experience with this---

I have a user that has a hearing problem. Legally deaf but uses hearing
aid to be part of the hearing world. She can use the phone without much
problem. But is having increasingly more problems hearing Voice mails.
She really needs the volume up higher. Is there something I can get to
help that? Some kind of amplifier? I tried a headset but that's not
hearing aid compatible. What can I do? I'm using Unity and CM. What
would be really nice is an app. That changes the wav file to text for
less then $5k.

Scott