I'm currently trying to learn how to install the callmanger 3.3. I have a couple of books, Callmanager 3.3 a router with FXO ports and a inline powered switch. I'm reading the Cisco installation guide to install Callmanager 3.3 and it is pretty vague in a dummy term. I was wondering does anyone have any Step-By-Step for dummies on how to properly install configure and administrate Cisco Call Manager 3.3? Or does anyone know of a place where I can get some info?

Hey I appreciate it. Thank You

Brian
RE: CallManager 3.3 Install Guide [ In reply to ]
All your Cisco CallManager installation, system, and administration
guides can be found at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/ps4153/index.html

Trust me, these documents are very detailed and step by step. Just
follow along. Cisco is usually pretty good at documenting things. The
one area they lack is their Rascal service and span link documentation.
Also, their Unity docs are detailed but sloppy. Hope this helps!

Jesse