Mailing List Archive

Strange H323 issue...
I have 2 gateways called A and B, these are registered in the same
gatekeeper, using h323, when I make a call from A to B, I received fast-busy
tone, I've maked a h225 asn1 debug and I could see that the originator
gateway A put a release complete after a Setup Message.
I've got a dial-peer voip in GW A pointing to GW B with session target ras.
I've also tried changing the session target ipv4:a.b.c.d with the same
result.

But when I change the protocol to sipv2 it's works!.
I don't know what could be happening because I have anothers dial-peers in
gateway A with the same scenario using H323 and works without any problem.

Any suggestion or comment would be appreciated

Thanks!
Diego