Does anyone know if it's possible to use the IVR software kit
(SW-IVR-2.2-MCS=) to edit the existing script or write a new one which would
execute on the CallManager? I'm not excited about deploying a separate
server just to answer the phone.

Mike Armstrong
University of Florida CREC
Lake Alfred, FL
863.956.5891
Re: Extended Services Automated Attendant [ In reply to ]
The 2.2 script editor will not work for CRS 3.x scripts. You can open
them to some extent, modify them to some extent, but he engine usually
chokes on them, script validations gets strange, script files can
become corrumpt and grow to 100's of megs. Nothing good down that
road. Get the 3.1 editor. /Wes