to, I would rather not set him up that way.

Thanks

Scott
RE: Speed dial / Fast dial [ In reply to ]
I found it.  Thanks

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800c4c7b.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Voll, Scott
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:03 AM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Speed dial / Fast dial

I'm running CM 3.3.3 sr1 and I have a user (supervisor) running a 7940.  He want's speed dials.  I know how to set up one speed dial on a 7940 phone but, how can I get him a bunch of speed dials or Fast dial.

I was trying to find info about speed dials and came arcoss this Fast dial thing.  I'm setting it up in the CCMUSER page and have it set up, but can't find any info on how to set the service up.  Any Ideas?  I dd find an article that Fast dial was not supported in 3.3.3 sr1, can anyone confirm or deny?  I have thought about AC, but if I don't have to, I would rather not set him up that way.

Thanks

Scott