Mailing List Archive

ATA-186 Dial Plan
I set the Dial Plan on my ATA-186 to: 9.......|^1...

As I understand the docs this means that if the ATA-186 sees a 9
followed by any seven digits send the call to the SIP gateway, if the
dialed number doesn't start with a 9, then check if the first digit is
anything except a 1, followed by three digits and send the call to the
SIP server. With the above dial plan I can dial 9123 and the call gets
immediately sent to my SIP gateway. I'm using Version: v2.15 ata18x
(Build 030313a)

Does anyone have any pointers to what I'm confuzzled about?

--
BTEL Consulting
850-484-4535 x2111 (Office)