would appreciated.

Regards
Diego.
Question about Codec complexity [ In reply to ]
People, somebody knows if the codec-complexity works on 1700's platforms?? I
think that only works on 2600+ but I'm not sure, any experience or comment
would appreciated.

Regards
Diego.
RE: Question about Codec complexity [ In reply to ]
This might help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/routers/ps221/prod_configurat
ion_guide09186a0080106d1c.html#xtocid5

/Wes