would like an observable data point to justify adding more capacity?

thanks in advance,

Mike
Re: FX0 pool exhuastion [ In reply to ]
There isn?t any great ?baked in? way to monitor aggregate usage, however, some things that might help:

* Log the output of ?debug vpm signal? to the syslog. If you?re time stamping the syslog entries then you could reasonably piece together the times the FXO port?s experience a fxols_onhook_ringing or fxols_proc_voice event.

* Use some sort of a traffic grapher like Paessier (PRTG). These platforms tend to have a knack for being able to login to CLIs and execute command structures. If you can do that (one way or the other), frequently capture the output of "show voice port summary" which gives you a real-time / at-the-moment state of each FXO/S voice port

Absent that, you'd likely be relegated to the above, in an "on demand / manual" way.

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanks,

Ryan Huff