Mailing List Archive

Certificate question
I would have in the past, sent this to TAC but our institution is exploring
other telephony solutions and decided to error on the side of Cisco
reliability and therefore we no longer have said support. So I am left to
try and manage the old and new simultaneously. The old has an expired
certificate (certificates are not my friend, acquaintance or anything that
assimilates that). Can any of you who are much more brilliant and
certainly more certificate savvy than I, tell me where I would get a
replacement to a GeoTrust_Global_CA certificate? I went looking via the
googs and well my brain just cannot wrap my head around which would be the
right one.

Thank you for in advance for the assistance and sharing of knowledge.

Terry