Mailing List Archive

Re: CUACA Database Restore
Figured it out... apparently, if you have HA for CUACA, the restore of the
db restores the publications, this blows up the re-install of CUACA...

Go ahead and delete the publications first with:

EXEC sp_removedbreplication ATTLOG
EXEC sp_removedbreplication ATTCFG

and then it doesn't lock up initializing the databases...

Jonathan