Any recommendations? This seems a bit extreme...

The system appears to be working normally.

Jonathan
Re: Fun message on CER after power outage... [ In reply to ]
Yes – those warnings were making their way around another forum. It all has to do with reviewing the log files for a corresponding manual shutdown for any bootup sequences.

There is a fix (?) for the core apps found here. Normally these should work on CER but it’s not listed. Not sure why.

https://www.cisco.com/web/software/286319173/139477/ciscocm.add_utils_ungraceful_warn_disable_v1.0.cop-README.pdf

From the readme (above):

The fix is included natively in 12.5.1SU6 (12.5.1.16900-x) and higher and 14SU2 (14.0.1.12900-x) and higher.