800 Linden St.
Scranton PA 18510
570.941.4325
Re: ATA Devices [ In reply to ]
What’s the advantage of third party ATAs over Cisco branded?

As far as I know, you’d be stuck with a third party SIP device which has little centralized configuration options. Centralized upgrades and true failover are top of my list. Oh, and I’m not a pro, but from what I understand, they don’t understand tftp config so you stuck configuring each device manually.

Sent from my iPhone