Video Call me: johns10t@cmich.edu<sip:johns10t@cmich.edu>
Fax me: +19897795900
Meet me: http://cmich.webex.com/meet/johns10t
Re: UCCX 12.5 Real Time Reporting Tool [ In reply to ]
I was stuck on using JRE 1.7 because of the historical reliance by Cisco on that specific version. After installing JRE 1.8, adding the security exception in Java, and restoring security prompts in Java, I was able to reconnect to CCX 12.5 using the RTR utility you’re asking about. The specific JRE version I’ve been using is 1.8.0_291.