Mailing List Archive

Question about call forwarding single channel on ISDN PRI (H.323 to UCM)
Hi all -

Long time lurker here, haven't posted in several years.

I am trying to figure out how to _selectively_ forward calls arriving on
an ISDN PRI, based on incoming CallerID.
(eg, test with just my cell phone, and not forward all calls)

This is on an 2821 IOS voice gateway that runs H.323 to a UCM 9.1 server.
No MGCP here.

I'd prefer to handle this forwarding directly on the router, but can do so
on the UCM
if I need to.

Normally the dial peers send all inbound calls on the IOS voice gateway to
either
the UCM or the RightFax server (session-target style)

Can this be done based on the incoming CallerID?
That way, I can forward only calls from certain test phones.

Thanks Tim

--

*Quis custodiet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>ipsos*

Tim Reimers

Network Administrator

I.T Services

City of Asheville

treimers@ashevillenc.gov

(desk) 828-259-5512

(cell) 828-552-1585

Please do NOT use the contact information above for unsolicited sales
contacts.

All unsolicited sales calls > /dev/null
Re: Question about call forwarding single channel on ISDN PRI (H.323 to UCM) [ In reply to ]
I did this using e164 dial list Based on destinations. But you could do it with ani as well I did find the info on the net. I can dig it up if you need

Kent

Re: Question about call forwarding single channel on ISDN PRI (H.323 to UCM) [ In reply to ]
To do it on the router, you may have to switch your incoming dial-peer to
use answer-address rather than incoming called-number so you could match a
different incoming dial-peer based on calling number.

It's probably going to be easier to do it on the CUCM side using the same
setup as the CUCM call blocking where you choose next hop based on
calling-number.