t: (011) 5282-0458
m: (011) 5017-4417
ariel.roza@la.logicalis.com
Av. Belgrano 955 - Piso 20 - C1092AAJ
CABA - Buenos Aires - Argentina
www.la.logicalis.com<http://www.la.logicalis.com/>

[cid:image003.png@01D761DB.C59AD630]
[firmacalidad-1]
Re: Suggestions on book on SIP protocol? [ In reply to ]
This training is pretty great for that kind of information-
https://www.thesipschool.com/

Re: Suggestions on book on SIP protocol? [ In reply to ]
I have this book from a number of years ago and found it quite useful. I like having a resource that isn't Cisco-centric.

Can anyone give me a good reference on books that explain the SIP Protocol?

I already have a significant working knowledge on SIP. I have set up some trunks On CUCM and CUBE and troubleshooted many more. But I am still lacking on the WHYs of many things. So I am looking, for example, for theoretical explanations of SIP call flows and the variations of headers and options, without being dry as hell as a RFC or Cisco technical documents. Some good book that can be used as reference material.
One of the issues I have with Cisco tech notes is that when they do examples-by-debug often they lack explanations or discussion of possibilities.

What have you people read and can recommend?

Regards,

Ariel Pablo Roza
Post Sales UC Engineer / Southern Cone [cid:image001.png@01D7668C.4F44EA10]

t: (011) 5282-0458
m: (011) 5017-4417
ariel.roza@la.logicalis.com<mailto:ariel.roza@la.logicalis.com>
Av. Belgrano 955 - Piso 20 - C1092AAJ
CABA - Buenos Aires - Argentina
www.la.logicalis.com<http://www.la.logicalis.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D7668C.4F44EA10]

[firmacalidad-1]

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.

If you no longer wish to receive commercial messages, you can unsubscribe
by accessing this link: http://www.bennettjones.com/unsubscribe
Re: Suggestions on book on SIP protocol? [ In reply to ]
SIP Demystified
Book by Gonzalo Camarillo

TheSIPSchool was also very helpful.

Sincerely,